Aeropak Tree Marking Paint Tree &Log Marking Paint
Fast drying and high spray rate
Rich colors and high luster
For Concrete, Asphalt, Glass, Wood
Tree/Timber/Log marking paint provides superior, long-lasting
identification, the perfect choice for dry wood applications. Paint
dries in less than 15 minutes. Resists fading from sunlight. Ideal
for use on logs, trees, plywood, railroad ties and lumber. Does not
contain methylene chloride, xylene, toluene or lead. Tree Marking
Paints meet all forestry industry marking requirements. Designed
for superior visibility in vibrant colors for marking all trees,
logs & lumber products.
Fast drying high solids formula.
Available in orange.
Excellent for horizontal numbering, lettering or writing.
Excellent adhesion and visibility.
Does not contain lead, Toluene, Xylene or Methylene Chloride.
Heavily pigmented to provide bright visual identification at
Ideal for inventory and lumber identification marking of cut wood,
trees, logs, railroad ties, pulpwood, and finished lumber.
Uses: Mark cut wood, trees, logs, railroad ties, pulpwood and
finished lumber for grade and select cut marking.
1. Shake the can well before use
2. Hold can 4-10 inches above surface to be marked;
3. Clean valve by spraying for 2-3 seconds after each use.
1. Keep away from heat, flames, sparks and any other source of
2. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
3. Store in cool and dry places at temp. Lower than 45 ℃, avoid
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
∮65mm x 195mm H
500ml x 12pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading